Hey, mom. Walter's upstairs resting. I think he's... doing well, don't you?
妈妈。沃尔特在楼上休息。我觉得他状态挺好的,你觉得呢?
Who took him? Well, we don't know yet.
谁劫走了他?我们目前还不知道。
But I'm going to make sure all the resources of Queen Consolidated are behind it.
但我会确保奎恩联合企业正尽全力追查。
That's the answer that you gave to reporters yesterday. Tell me the truth.
你昨天就是这样对记者们说的。告诉我真相。
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你什么意思
I think you do. A couple months ago, when I showed you dad's notebook, you seemed to know something.
我觉得你知道。几个月前,当我给你看爸爸的笔记本时,你好像知道些什么。
Something about our family being in danger.
关于我们家庭处于危险之中的事。
Are you suggesting that I knew something about my husband's kidnapping?
你是在暗示,我知道我丈夫被绑架的内情吗?
I'm just suggesting that maybe you were scared.
我只是在说也许你害怕了。
That maybe you didn't mean for any of this to happen.
你也许不想这一切发生
But it was harder than you thought.
但这比你想象中要困难
And now you're barely keeping your head above water.
现在你也几乎自身难保了
Please, mom. Let me help you before you drown.
求你了,妈妈。让我拉你一把。
You need to stop asking these things. Do you understand? I need you to stop.
你不能再继续问这些事了,明白吗?我要你停手。
I can't. I need to know.
我办不到。我必须知道。
Is that a power outage? I don't know. Oliver! Oliver!
停电了吗?我不知道。奥利弗!奥利弗!