Mom! Oliver. Are you ok? Oliver?
妈妈!奥利弗。你还好吗?奥利弗?
What--what-- We got to get out of here.
什么...什么...我们得离开这里。
Moira Queen... you have failed the city.
莫伊拉·奎恩,你辜负了这座城市。
It doesn't make any sense! Why do you want to blow up a plane?
这没道理啊!你为什么想炸掉一架飞机?
When the New York Stock Exchange reopened after 9-11, the Dow Jones dropped nearly 685 points.
在911事件后,纽约证券交易所重新开市,道琼斯指数下跌了将近685点。
Can you imagine what would happen to China, the world's second largest economy,
如果出入中国的所有航班都将无限期停飞
if all air travel in and out of China were to be grounded indefinitely?
你能想象世界第二经济体中国会怎么样吗?
You want to destabilize China's economy?
你想让中国的经济瘫痪
It's not what I want, but rather my employer.
并不是我想如此,而是我老板。
We have enough missiles here to shoot down any aircraft approaching the mainland.
这里有足够的导弹,能击落所有接近大陆的飞机。
And that will decimate China's economy.
那将毁掉中国的经济
Especially... once a rogue element in China's own military claims responsibility.
特别是...中国自己武装部队的一名叛变者宣称对此负责。
You see, inconvenient though you occasionally were, you're always worth more to me alive than dead.
虽然你有时碍手碍脚的,但对我来说,你活着总比死了更有价值。
Then you should have killed me. Because I won't do it. Shado! Shado!
那你该杀了我。因为我绝不会那么做。莎朵!莎朵!
I said I need you alive, but I can kill everyone you care about.
我说了我需要你活下来,但我可以杀了所有你关心的人。