Did you find anything? Lots.
发现什么了吗?很多东西。
Anything helpful? No, still looking.
有什么有用的吗?没有,还在找。
What about you? You learn anything from the cops?
你呢?从警察那儿打探到什么了吗
As a matter of fact...
实际上...
I like the sound of that.
听起来是好消息
You know that copycat archer? Yeah.
知道那个冒牌射手吧?知道。
Turns out he's connected to Merlyn Global somehow.
他和梅林环球集团有某种联系
Or, at least his victims are.
或者,至少他的受害者是这样。
We're looking for the hood, not some crazy wanna be.
我们找的是兜帽男,不是什么狂热模仿者。
Well, the guy with the black arrows seems to hate the guy with the green arrows, so...
那个用黑箭的人似乎仇视用绿箭的那个人,所以...
So what, we just show up at Merlyn Global and hope the hood shows up, too?
所以什么...我们就在梅林环球集团守株待兔吗?
Last I checked, you don't have any better ideas.
就我所知,你也没有更好的主意吧。