It was the most amazing thing that ever happened!
简直太赞了
Mr Stark was like "Hey underoos!"
斯塔克先生喊"内衣宝宝"
I flipped in and stole Cap's shield
我就一个翻身偷了美队的盾
I was like "What's up everybody?"
我还说"大家好啊"
And then hey just a second!
然后等一下
Coming!
来了
We have thin walls here
墙不太隔音
What are you doing, a little video diary?
你干什么呢 做视频日志吗
Yeah. It's all right
是啊没事
I'd do the same thing. I told him not to
换了我也会的我叫他别了
He was filming everything I'm gonna wipe the chip
他什么都拍我会抹掉芯片的
You know what? We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway You ready?
知道吗我们反正也该拍段视频当托辞骗你婶婶 准备好了吗
An alibi? We rolling?
托辞 拍了吗
Sure. Get in the frame
好啊 到镜头里来
Okay
好了
Hey, May. How you doing?
梅 你好吗
What are you wearing? Something skimpy I hope
你穿着什么呢 希望是布料少的
Peter, that's inappropriate
彼得这么说不太好
Let's start over. You can edit it
重来吧 你可以剪辑一下
Three two one. Hey, may
三二一 你好啊梅
My gosh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat
天呐 我想告诉你 你侄子这周末在斯塔克实习基地表现得太出色了
Everyone was impressed
大家都交口称赞
Come on!
拜托
It's a freaking merge. Sorry
并道啊 抱歉
Because you're not on Queens Boulevard
谁叫你不走皇后大道
See. Happy is hoping to get bumped up to asset management
哈皮本希望能升职到资产管理部
He was forehead of security before that he was a driver
他本是安保主管 再之前是个司机
That was a private conversation
那是私人谈话
I don't like joking about this. It was hard to talk about that
我不喜欢拿这事开玩笑很难启齿的
No seriously, was he snoring a bunch?
说真的他是不是拼命打呼噜来着
Here we are. End of the line
我们到了 到家了
Happy, can you give us a moment?
哈皮 能让我们单独待会儿吗
You want me to leave the car?
你要我下车吗
Why don't you grab Peter's case out of the trunk
你去把彼得的箱子从后备箱拿出来吧