There you go, Mason
给 梅森
Yeah!
太棒了
Business is good
生意很好
New York Queens
纽约市皇后区
It's a rough borough but hey it's home
这一带不太平但终归是家
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
No one. Just making a little video of the trip
没谁我在拍摄行程
You can't show it to anyone. Yeah, I know
你不能拿给任何人看 我知道
Then why are you narrating in that voice?
那你还变声念旁白
Because it's fun. Fun
好玩嘛 好玩
So why do they call you Happy?
你为什么叫哈皮
Come on, I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go
快点我可不给你拿包快走
Should I go to the bathroom before?
我要先上个厕所吗
There's a bathroom on it
上面有厕所
No pilot? That's awesome
无人驾驶吗 太赞了
Is that where you're gonna sit? Yeah
你就坐那儿吗 嗯
This is your first time on a private plane?
你第一次做专机吗
My first time on any plane
我第一次坐飞机
Should it? Should it be? Should it be making that noise?
那个 它这噪音没问题吗