Okay, here we go, girls. Arch your backs. Sorry, force of habit. Action.
好的,姑娘们,好戏上场。翘起你的屁屁,抱歉,职业病。开始。
Hey, what's up? I'm Max, and this is my partner, Caroline.
大家好吗,我是麦克斯,她是我的搭档卡洛琳.
And we're Max's homemade cupcakes. And by homemade, I mean, "hoe-made". You go, girl!
我们是"麦克斯自制小蛋糕",也就是"卖客湿"自制小蛋糕,来"卖"的。说得好,姑娘们。
We are an online bakery... Well, we have a website.
我们目前只是个网店。我们有网站。
And we're based right here in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. And this is where the magic happens.
但大本营就在此,布鲁克林的威廉斯堡。小蛋糕的奇迹就是在此地创造的。
This is our kitchen/ living room/ my bedroom --
这里是厨房兼客厅兼我的卧房...
Slash my wrists, 'cause I'm trying to bake all night while she's sleeping over there.
还"奸"我的手腕,我总是烘培整晚,而她只会呼呼大睡。
And here is our purple stove.
而这是我们的紫色烤箱
Just because you're poor, that doesn't mean you can't have style.
我们虽然人穷,但风格品味绝不穷。
Or a horse that just came in unannounced.
还有只不请自来的抢镜马
Oh, this is Chestnut. He's our test audience.
他是栗宝。我们的试吃员。
But we don't feed him chocolate. 'Cause that would kill him.
我们没有喂他巧克力哦。因为马吃了会死。
They have a horse!
她们还有匹马!
So pick us because we're hard workers, we love the show, and we're females getting their own, on their own.
请您选我们,我们很努力也爱您的节目,而且我们是一对自食其力的姐妹花哦。
And cut! That was so great.
停,拍得太棒了。
Chestnut walking in out of nowhere, we could not have planned that.
还有栗宝突然就蹦了进来,真是老天的安排啊。
Oh, but I did. That's our gimmick. Try to beat that. Two girls with a horse.
不,是我安排的。这是我们的吸睛绝招,谁能赢啊。两女一马。
And how is this not a porn film?
这怎么就不是黄片啊?