Why did we name the company after me?
我们为啥会用我名字来当店名?
"Neighbor Cakes" versus "Max's narcissistic cupcakes"?
"敦亲睦邻小蛋糕"对比"麦克斯自恋小蛋糕"?
We're fine. Don't freak out. Just do our thing, like we did at home.
没事的,理智线别断。跟着我们的计划走,照搬家里那套。
No need to panic. In five, four, three, two...
不必恐慌。倒数5,4,3,2...
Yo, what's up? I'm Max, of Max's Homemade Cupcakes.
大家好啊。我是"麦克斯自制小蛋糕"的麦克斯。
They're "Hoe-made." Ha! Get it? 'cause she's a hoe!
是"卖客湿"自制小蛋糕,懂吗?因为她是来卖的!
She's got the boobs, and I've got the brains, right, Max?
她有大"胸器",我有好头脑,对吧,麦克斯?
Uh, kind of. We bake at home in our apartment, which is...
算是吧。我们的小蛋糕都是在家里烘焙的,环境...
Is a disaster area. Really, it's a mess. And we don't have our rent.
简直就像飓风扫过,真的很惨哦。而且我们还付不起房租。
The rent is high, not gonna lie. We hung out to dry, neither has a guy.
付不起房租,贵到我想哭。可怜无人助,也无男人顾。
Yo, what up, Cupcake Wars? Right, Max?
咋样啊,决战小蛋糕之巅,对吧,麦克斯?
I don't even know what's happening.
我不知道现在是怎样。
We bake because I lost all my money and her mom drinks.
我们开始烘焙是因为我家破产,而且她妈是酒鬼。
Oh, I'm Caroline... and, cut.
对了,我是卡洛琳,就此结束。
Okay. Well, okay. Did I just freestyle rap?
好吧,行。我刚才即兴唱了段饶舌吗?
Yes. And you also called our apartment a disaster in front of two ladies whose apartments washed away.
是的。你还在家园被飓风淹没的女人面前说我们的家像是被飓风扫过一般。
Hi. Everything okay over here?
你们俩没事吧?
Yep. Ditz and double-D's, on track. B.Y.O.B. Great.
傻逼人与胸器逼人一切正常。介绍自己的品牌特色。很好。
Can we all gather to reveal the secret ingredients?
都来到台前,我将公布今天的神秘材料。
What's it gonna be? It could be anything.
会是什么材料啊?都有可能啊。
I once saw a St. Patrick's day theme where a team made a beer and lucky charms cupcake.
在圣帕特里克节主题集中,有支队伍做了啤酒幸运符小蛋糕。
That's right up your alley. I hope it's that.
那方面你很专长,希望是那个主题。
Today's theme is... Soul food.
今日的主题是...灵魂食物。
Ooh, we got this, sister! Sister, this is gotten. Whoo-hoo!
我们一定行的,姐妹。胜券在握了,爽哟。
Some of the ingredients include okra, molasses, collard greens, sweet potato, buttermilk, chicken, and ham hock.
材料包含有秋葵,糖蜜,芥蓝,地瓜,酪乳,鸡,猪蹄膀。
Ham hock? Isn't that a character in The Hobbit?
猪蹄膀?怎么听起来像魔戒哈比人的名字?
In three, two... Here we go, girl!
倒数3,2。比赛开始,女孩们。
Sister, we are screwed.
姐妹,我们死定了。