恭喜你啊,麦克斯
Sophie, we didn't get it.
苏菲,我们没赢
Oh, congratulations, Caroline!
恭喜你啊,卡洛琳
Sophie, I told you, we didn't get picked.
苏菲,我说了,我们没被选上
What am I supposed to do, walk around with a purse full of confetti?
那你要我怎么办,揣着整包的碎纸花,啥事不干吗?
I'm so sorry, ladies. But you know what they say, when God closes a door, you work here.
我很遗憾,姑娘们。但常言道,"当上帝关上了门,你就来这工作"。
It just wasn't our day. We got flustered at first, but we did end up making a great cupcake.
就只是出师不利嘛。刚开始我们惊慌失措,但我们最后还是做出了好蛋糕啊。
Oh, say it. We got hit by hurricane Katrina.
就承认吧。我们被卡特里娜飓风袭击了。
True. Hard to believe, but the other team had a better brand.
的确,虽然不想相信,但另一对的品牌特色更加出色。
Oh, please. Blaming it on a disaster from years ago.
拜托哦。把失败怪罪于多年之前的天灾。
Well, Sophie, you weren't there, so I don't think you... Oh, I don't want to hear it!
苏菲,当时你又不在,你哪能...我不想听!
I mean, you had huge opportunity with duza day.
本来你们有大好的接活机会
But you passed on the real job, waiting for your big break on the TV show.
但你们不干这正经活,选择不切实际的上电视找突破。
Just like everyone else in America.
你们美国人都这样。
So you tried to take a shortcut to success and you end up with a mouth full of confetti.
想靠旁门左道,走捷径取得成功,下场就是满嘴的碎纸花。
Sophie's right. We went on television with the ridiculous expectation that we'd make it overnight.
苏菲说得对。我们上电视就只是心里想着能不努力就轻松成功。
But that's not who we are. We're gonna have to do it the hard way.
但这条路不适合我们。我们只能靠苦干实干。
Slow and steady. The tortoise and the whore.
稳扎稳打。走慢乌龟与骚鸡鸡路线。
Well, what can I say, "Caramel?" By the way, that's your whore name.
我能说啥呢,"糖裸淋"?对了,这是你的"艺名"。
Looks like it's back to selling cakes, one car at a time.
看来我们还是得用老方法,慢慢"叫卖"小蛋糕了。
I'll just put these "Ludacris specials" in the display case. You do that, "Cinnamon."
我把"卢达克里斯小蛋糕"放展示盒里吧。行啊,"肉贵姐"。
Oh, no, I actually have a whore name, and that's not it.
别乱取,我已经有"艺名"了,不是你取的那个。
What is it? Max. Duh.
那是啥?"卖客湿"啊,废话。