You don't suppose…No, I don't and neither should you
你说会不会 不会 你也不该这么想
You don't know what I was going to say
你不知道我要说什么
You were about to suggest there may be some supernatural agency involved in this matter
你是想说可能有什么超自然的东西牵扯其中
And I was about to laugh in your face
而我打算当面嘲笑你
But the Bride Holmes
可那个新娘福尔摩斯
Emelia Ricoletti again
又是艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂
A dead woman walking the earth
一个死去的女人活过来了
You amaze me, Watson. I do?
你真让我惊讶华生 是吗
Since when have you had any kind of imagination?
你什么时候开始有想象力了
Perhaps since I convinced the reading public that an unprincipled drug addict was some kind of gentleman hero
或许是从我让读者相信某个不道德的吸毒者是个绅士英雄开始
Yes, now you come to mention it that was quite impressive
是啊 说到这个还真是了不起
You may however rest assured there are no ghosts in this world
但你可以确信这世上没有鬼
Save those we make for ourselves
除了我们自己想象的
Sorry, what did you say?
抱歉你说什么
Ghosts we make for ourselves, what do you mean?
我们自己想象的鬼 是什么意思
Somnambulism
梦游症
I beg your pardon?
抱歉 什么
I sleepwalk, that's all
我会梦游 就这样
It's a common enough condition
这再正常不过了
I thought you were a doctor!
你不是医生吗
The whole thing was a bad dream
这整件事就是一场噩梦
Including the contents of the envelope you received?
包括你收到的信封里的东西吗
Well, that's a grotesque joke
那是个古怪的玩笑
Well, that's not the impression you gave your wife, sir
你在你妻子面前的表现可并非如此先生
She's an hysteric prone to fancies. No
她有癔病会妄想 不