Cornelis. Meet my son and heir.
科内利斯 见见我儿子兼继承人
Congratulations.
祝贺你
So you and your wife didn't waste much time.
你们夫妻真是弹无虚发
I hear your wife's been wasting yours.
我听说你妻子费了你好些子弹
Well, not for lack of trying.
不是因为子弹不够
That orphan girl, send her back then.
是因为那个女孤儿 那就送她回去
You've tried enough.
反正你已经试够了
I'll give her six months.
我给了她六个月
It's best if I give her up after that.
我最好还是放弃她
Which reminds me, that woman in Utrecht, she keeps asking about you.
这让我想起了乌得勒支的那个女人 她一直问起你
She does? What does she say?
是吗?她说什么?
Ha. She wants to know when you'll be back.
她想知道你什么时候回来
Just a touch of bright plumage in the detail.
只需一抹明亮的羽毛装饰细节
A woman who's been married three years needs to keep herself... interesting.
婚后三年的女人想让自己保持…有吸引力
Or life will become dulled.
否则生活无趣
Do you know who she is? Of course.
你知道她是谁吗? 知道
She's Danaë being made love to by Zeus.
她是戴娜 被宙斯爱着
That's Antonia Hocken, the tinsmith's wife.
那出自锡匠的妻子 安东尼娅·霍肯
She could tell you a thing or two about him with the brush.
她是神笔马良
Really? Is that true?
真的?是真的吗?
And as for your dress, it'll be ready in a week.
至于你的礼服 一周后可取
Thank you, Mrs. Overvalt.
谢谢你 奥瓦特小姐