Nutmegs. Straight off the boat.
肉豆蔻 直接下船
They want 200 a keg. Have a sniff.
他们要两百桶 嗅一下
Quality is good. But, look,
质量好 但是请看
they've added shells to make the barrels heavier.
这么多壳 故意增重
Banda Islanders up to their tricks.
班达亚齐岛民的伎俩
Offer 85.
给八十五弗
I want every one of those barrels,
每桶我都要了
when they're on the quayside,
到岸后
I want them opened and inspected!
全部打开检查
These were happy times for me,
我的快乐时光
and I would not have changed places with Sophia.
我不想与索菲亚互换地位
She treated me like a sister,
她把我当妹妹对待
while my master rarely took notice of me.
而我主人很少注意到我
Fish again, Maria?
又是鱼 玛丽亚?
We'll be sprouting fins.
吃得我们都快长鳍了
But you always like herring done in this way, sir, in sweet vinegar.
但你总是喜欢鲱鱼 先生 糖醋的
But fish three times this week?
但本周 已经吃了三次鱼?
And several times last week, now I recall.
上星期几次 现在我回想起来
Why? Are you in love with the fishmonger?
怎么了?你爱上了鱼贩吗?
Will I come tomorrow?
我明天可以来吗?
Yes.
是
Only if you love me.
只要你爱我
I love you, Maria.
我爱你 玛丽亚
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye. Bye. Willem, go.
再见 再见 威廉 快走