What did Mrs. Overvalt tell you?
奥瓦特小姐 告诉你什么了?
She said you would help me to conceive.
她说你会帮我受孕
To give my husband a child.
给我丈夫一个孩子
Oh, yes. Mrs. Overvalt.
没错 奥瓦特小姐
Now I remember her. Mm.
现在我记得她了
My husband made two babies with his first wife.
我丈夫和他第一任妻子生了两个孩子
God took them, all three.
上帝带走了他们 全部三个
Years ago. Many years ago.
许多年前
Cornelis is old, but he's very... willing.
科内利斯老了 但他很执着
Mm. Mm. Still, he saved me from a life of poverty, and I must repay him.
嗯 他拯救我于贫穷的生活 我必须报答他
He wants a son.
他想要个儿子
And I have not been blessed.
我没有被祝福
Mrs. Overvalt said you can help me.
奥瓦特小姐说你能帮我
Of course.
当然
This way.
这边请
Thank you. There's the bed.
谢谢 那是床
Um, on your back or your front... up to you.
躺下或趴下
A thousand apologies!
严重道歉
How dare you!
你怎么敢