No! I can be meh. Just give me one more chance.
不 我可以表现出无聊的 再给我一次机会吧
That's not gonna happen.
不可能
You know what would be really fun? A board meeting.
知道会发生什么有趣的事吗 董事会议
Where we could figure out what to do with you!
我们可以在会上想出怎么处置你
I knew there was something wrong with him. A malfunction?
我就知道他不对劲 故障
What's gonna happen to him? He can't work on the phone.
他会怎样 他没法在手机上工作
That's the guy. What do his parents think?
就是那个家伙 他父母怎么想
I just wanted to be useful, you know? Fit in. Now everybody thinks I'm a malfunction.
我只是想发挥作用 融入大家 现在大家都认为我是个故障
I am a malfunction.
我是个故障
Even if you are a malfunction, Gene,
即使你是个故障 吉恩
your mom and dad still love you.
你的爸爸妈妈依然爱你
I knew you weren't ready.
我就知道你没有准备好
Let's get you out of here and take you home.
我们带你出去 回家吧
One day, all this will blow over,
有一天 一切都会烟消云散
and everyone will almost forget about what you did.
大家几乎都会忘了你做的事
Until then, you should probably stay locked up in the apartment.
在那之前 你可能应该待在家里
Wait. You want to hide me away?
等等 你们想把我藏起来
You're embarrassed of me.
你们为我而感到难为情
It's for your own safety.
这是为了你的安全
We're trying to protect you, son.
我们想保护你 儿子