I came up here to defend myself, but you seem pretty happy.
我是来为自己辩护的 但是你看起来挺开心
So, good news?
所以 是好消息
Right. I'm always happy.
对 我总是很开心
Right. Hashtag truth.
对 #事实#
Well, the only thing that could ever make me unhappy is if one of our emoji team made a mistake,
唯一能让我不开心的就是我们表情符号队的成员犯了错
which caused Alex to lose faith in the phone.
让艾利克斯对手机失去信心
And then our whole world gets wiped out.
然后我们的整个世界被消灭掉
Smiler, I double-pinky-swear promise to you that
微笑 我向你郑重保证
I will never, ever make a mistake in the cube again.
我绝对不会在立方体里再犯错了
We know you won't, Gene. We know you won't.
我们知道你不会 吉恩 我们知道你不会
You know, the first time you said it, it sounded genuine, but then you repeated it, and then, that was weird.
你第一次说的时候 听起来很真诚 但是你重复了一遍 就很奇怪了
That's because we're setting you up with our best AntiVirus Bots.
这是因为我们为你准备了最好的反病毒程序
So, they'll like... They'll just... They're gonna fix me?
所以 他们…他们会…他们会修理我
Actually, delete you. But yes!
事实是 删除你 是的
Wait, what?
等下 什么
If you get deleted,
如果你被删除了
you don't have to worry about
你就不用担心
what your purpose is or the future
你的作用是什么 未来是什么
or why you're such a malfunction.
为什么你是个故障
Cause you're deleted, right?
因为你反正被删除了 对吧
'All right, good talk.
说得好
Bots!
机器人
No!
不
Don't let him escape!
不要让他跑了