Felicie, you lack precision and finesse.
菲丽西 你的动作毛躁毫无技巧可言
You have little or no sense of rhythm.
肢体协调性也不够
You're without balance, grace and charm.
平衡感也有所欠缺 更别说优雅了
Come on! You can't tell all that from one jump, can you?
不是吧 只跳两下就能看出这么多毛病 真的假的
You can.
好吧 你说的没错
On the good side, you have the energy of a bullet,
你的优点是很有活力
but you also have the lightness of a depressed elephant.
可你的动作却又笨拙得像头大象
Hey! Merante used exactly the same phrase!
天呐 梅特拉也这么说我 而且你们说的一字不差
After 10 years of cleaning, you pick stuff up.
毕竟在那里旁听多年 耳濡目染惯了
OK, now jump up, ring this bell,
不说这个 现在跳起来摸铃铛
land and do not splash the water.
落地时不许溅起水花
But that's impossible.
我怎么可能做到
I thought it was your dream to dance.
你不去努力尝试 梦想永远无法实现
OK!
好吧
Come on!
我能行