What's that?
这是什么啊
The Statue of Puberty,
青春女神像
soon to go to America!
它就要被运往美国
But it is a super secret,
但这是一个大秘密
so you did not see it, OK?
所以你就当什么也没看过 明白吗
OK.
好吧
So, here's my office,
这就是我的工作室
the home of big ideas and genius.
天才与伟大创意之家
For example, here we see the plans for chicken wings version 3.
比如说这个 这就是我设计的第三代“鸡翼”
At the moment, my boss and I are working on several,
我和老板正在研究几项…
uh, important...inventions.
呃…重大发明
He, uh, he...
他…
He calls me his ideas man.
他管我叫他的创意顾问
Do you know how to use all this stuff?
这些设备你都会用吗
Uh, not yet, but I... I have a chair!
不全会 可我有 办公椅
Oh, hey, Victor!
早 维克多
He's the cleaner.
他管这儿的卫生
He's two sandwiches short of a picnic.
两块三明治摞起来也高过他
So the pencils all need sharpening,
老板要我们削好铅笔
and the boss wants us to polish his boots for tomorrow.
还有擦干净他明天要穿的靴子
So, your big boss calls you his ideas man, huh?
所以你的老板让他的“创意顾问”干这活儿?
Well, uh, he... he has the ideas,
呃 现在是他负责给出创意
and I think they're great.
而我只负责叫好
But it's a start!
但这只是个开始而已
Hey, Victor, you were right for once.
但你说的没错 维克多
Dreams can come true!
梦想终究会成真的
Oh! Oh! Oh no!
哦…噢…哦不