There's this boy, Rudolph, who, it turns out,
那个叫鲁道夫的芭蕾舞演员
is a real Russian prince
居然是俄罗斯王子
with a castle and peacocks and cheekbones!
他住在城堡里 养孔雀 有漂亮的高颧骨
And he took me on the roof of the Opera,
他带我去歌剧院屋顶
and he was looking at me like this.
然后这样看着我
Then like this.
像这样
And then once like this.
然后这样看着我
Wait! Uh, a boy? What type of boy?
等等 我有点乱 剧团里有男生 什么样的男生
Peacocks? What type of cheekbones?
养孔雀 还有高颧骨
And Rudolph?
鲁道夫又是谁
He's a friend.
他就是我的新朋友啊
He says I'm gonna be everything I wanna be.
他说我一定会心想事成的
I say that too!
我也说过啊
But he's deep as well.
可他说得特别深情
Deep? Yeah, well, I have these.
好吧 深情…但 我有这个
Ta-da!
哒嗒
Whoo-hoo. Doors.
哦豁 你有扇铁门吗
Yes, the doors to the atelier
没错 这扇门后就是埃菲尔先生的工作室
of my new boss, engineer, genius.
他可真是个天才
If you saw what was behind these doors,
要是你看到这门后的东西
I would have to kill you.
我就得杀你灭口…
Ahh!
啊
Looks like you're gonna have to kill me, then!
糟糕 这下子你只有杀我灭口了
Oh la la!
哦 我的天哪