Cornelis, I feel a little shy.
科内利斯 我觉得有点害羞
A boy.
一个男孩
How are you today?
你今天感觉如何?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Feet up.
脚向上
Is this necessary?
这有必要吗?
Not really.
未必
Force of habit.
习惯了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
I feel sick.
我觉得不舒服
Well, you're pregnant.
你怀孕了
You two really think you'll carry this off?
你俩真的认为能瞒天过海?
What choice do we have?
我们有什么选择?
What a game.
好一个游戏
Do you think it's true to life, Mrs. Overvalt?
你认为这是真实生活吗 奥瓦特小姐?
Hmm. Yes.
是的
Yes, he's caught the shoulder seam, the line of the bosom.
他抓住了肩膀接缝 胸线的细节
Not so good on the cuffs,
袖口不太好
but the hem stitches are quite well done.
但下摆缝线很好
What do you ladies think of the likeness?
女士们 你们觉得这肖像怎么样?
He has found you, Sophia.
你很传神 索菲亚
As for Cornelis...
至于科内利斯
With an older man like Cornelis,
像科内利斯这样的老人
a likeness might be too much of a good thing.
肖像已经不错了
Too much of "winter and spring" about it.
太像“冬天和春天”了
You're beginning to show, my dear.
你开始有反应了 亲爱的