Do excuse me.
失陪
Poor Blue. Are you feeling odd?
可怜的布鲁. 你感觉不自在吗?
Come on. I'll let you dance with me.
来, 跟我一起跳舞
Come on.You're the man.
来啊, 你是男人
Take the lead.
你来领舞
Damn it. I'm sorry.
糟糕,抱歉
Well, I should think so too!
你的确应该抱歉!
You laddered my stockings.
你弄破了我的裤袜
Don't mind them.
别理会她们
They're all just jealous because my husband is the only one clever enough...not to get himself killed.
她们只是妒忌我的丈夫是唯一一个没有送命的聪明人
I say, do you mind if I cut in?
介意我跟你共舞吗?
Ernest!
欧内斯特!
Hello, Blue.
你好,布鲁
You'll just have to find another partner, Daph.
你得再去找一个舞伴了,达芙
All right.
好吧
I was at the Somme.
我在索姆河参战
That was a bad show.
战况惨烈
They were all bad shows. Where were you?
所有战况都惨烈,你去了哪里 ?
Passchendaele.
巴雪戴尔
Exactly.
可不是
Milne! You're back.
米恩!你回来了
Rupert.
鲁伯特
How splendid you look.
你的气色真好
And Shepard! Punch's funniest writer and best illustrator.
还有雪帕德!Punch杂志最幽默的作者和最棒的插画师
Ready to put a smile back on our faces?
准备好让我们重新笑逐颜开了吗 ?
Oh, yes. In fact, I wrote a brilliant little farce while I was at the front.
事实上,我在前线就写了一个小笑话
Did you really?
真的吗 ?
I sat there with my typewriter, glass of sherry...
我坐在我的打字机前打字
...knocked it out while the whizz bangs popped all around us.
面前是雪利酒,身边枪声四起
Sometimes the gas would steam my glasses up,
有时毒气会让我的眼镜模糊
you know, but apart from that...
可除此之外...
Well, this is wonderful news.
哦,这消息好极了
I can't wait to read it.
我迫不及待想要拜读