Well, I've chosen the material. All you have to do is run a few up.
我已经选好了材料,你只需要缝几针
More smocks. Yes.
罩袍 对
Isn't he going to look such a chicken? Where is he?
他穿着很可爱,他去哪里了?
He seems to have gone for a walk with Mr. Milne.
他似乎跟米恩先生散步去了
Mr. Milne needs time and quiet to write his blasted book.
米恩先生需要时间静下来写书
He can't have the boy trailing everywhere after him.
他可不能带着孩子到处走
Oh, Billy Moon, where on Earth have you been?
比利穆恩,你到底去哪里了?
We've all been so worried.
我们都很担心你
I was with Blue. Exactly.
我跟小蓝在一起 没错
And if you keep on like this, you're going to get Nanny the sack.
如果你再这样,你会害保姆丢掉工作
Daph, it was good that he was there, in fact. In the end.
达芙妮,事实上,他在那里帮了我
Nevertheless, how are you going to get any writing done if you're doing her job for her?
可是,如果你做他的工作 你怎样能写作呢?
I mean, really, we might well as not have a nanny if she...
我是说,我们还不如不请保姆
Now see, you've made the boy cry.
看,你让孩子哭了
No, she hasn't. She hasn't. You have. Leave her alone!
不,她没有,是你,放过她!
Billy! Don't talk to your mother like that.
比利!别那样跟你妈讲话
I only went because of you.
我去那里都是因为你
You said there were wild animals and there weren't any wild animals.
你说这里有野生动物,可并没有
We saw squirrels.
我们看到了松鼠
Squirrels aren't wild animals!
松鼠不算野生动物!
And anyway, it's lucky there weren't any wild animals because he's scared of bees!
说回来,好在没有野生动物 因为他害怕蜜蜂!
Billy!
比利!
Just take him away, would you?
把他带走,好吗?