All I could see was just your foot.
你的脚太碍眼了
God knows what she saw in him.
天才知道那姑娘看上他什么了
Must've been twice her age,
文森特的年纪应该大了她一倍
and next to her, he looked like a tramp.
站在她身边 他像个流浪汉似的
What, you think there was something going on?
你知道他们俩后来有点儿什么吗
They said they were here to paint,
他们说来这里画画
but they took a boat, couples often do.
但也游船 跟情侣没什么区别
But, I will tell you this.
但我要告诉你
Vincent, he looked like he was all right.
文森特 他精神看起来挺正常的
Then he comes here with a girl who I reckon was out of his league,
她不是千金小姐嘛 我觉得是那种女孩他高攀不起
and the next thing I hear he's killed himself.
没过多久就听说他自杀了
Maybe you should talk to her.
也许你该找那小姐聊聊
I'm not sure their housekeeper would let me.
恐怕他们那管家不让
That one.
那老巫婆么
Spends her afternoons at the church.
她每天下午都去教堂
She's some kind of warden there.
就像教堂的管理员一样
She certainly wards me off.
我去他肯定就要拦着我了