No, I can see you.
我都看见你了
It was you last night, weren't it?
昨晚上东西是你丢的吧
Oh, not again.
不是吧 又想跑
Can I help?
需要帮忙吗
If you could tell me where to find a funny looking boy
你有没有看见一个怪模样的男孩
with hair all over the place,
头发乱糟糟的
I want to ring his neck.
我想想扭断他的脖子
Oh that'll be my nephew.
哦 你说的肯定是我侄子
I'm sorry. He's a bit simple.
对不起 他有点傻乎乎的
Please don't pay him any mind.
请不要放在心上
He's harmless.
他没有恶意的
He was following me yesterday and today.
他一直在跟踪我 昨天跟了 今天又跟
That's not like him.
这不像他的作风啊
Did you do something to him?
你是不是对他做了什么
No, I'm just delivering a letter for a friend of mine,
没有 我就是替我的朋友送信的
Vincent Van Gogh.
文森特·梵高
The Painter fella, yeah foreigner, red fellow.
那个画家是吗 外国人 红头发的那个
Yeah that's him.
对 就是他
That'll be it then.
那就难怪了
That'll be what then?
什么意思