Here cider'?
要尝尝苹果酒吗
Don't mind if I do.
那我就不客气了
Thatching is thirsty work.
在屋顶干一会儿就渴了
On the day that the painter fellow was wounded,
就在那位画家受伤的那天
we heard a shot coming from that barn.
我们听到谷仓里传来一声枪响
And, now my nephew, he thinks it's haunted.
现在我侄子总觉得那谷仓闹鬼
But, Vincent shot himself in the fields.
但是文森特是在麦田里开的枪
That's what some folks say.
有几个人是这么说的
But, I never met a person who actually saw him there.
但我反正没听说有谁真的在麦田里见过他
The police looked for his stuff,
警方检查了他的随身物品
and they found nothing,
但是什么也没发现
not the gun nor his painting stuff, nor his paintings.
没有枪 没有画笔 也没有画架
And, who'd steal that sort of thing?
谁会偷这些东西呢
So you think he shot himself
所以你认为他是
here?
在这里开枪的吗
in that barn?
在那个谷仓?
I'm not saying nothing.
我可什么也没说
We just heard a shot.
我只是听到了一声枪响
Well why didn't you go in and look?
你当时怎么没过去看看呢
It could've been anything,
它可什么都代表不了
kids shooting rats.
年轻人有可能拿枪打老鼠
No, it were only the next day when I heard
更何况第二天听说他中枪了
that he'd been shot that I went and looked.
我还真去谷仓看了一眼
And, there was nothing.
但什么也没发现