Well, I guess, you know, my girls are, too.
对啊 其实我女儿也在
They're only 12, but they're all over it.
她们才12岁 不过都学完了
They're writing out their little applications.
正在写她们的大学申请
Mmhmm, yeah, well... They're so much more on it than we were.
比我们当年可强太多了
Yeah, I know, right?
对 我知道
Troy has a great attitude about it all. Yeah.
特洛伊的态度倒是很不错
Is he medicated?
他在吃药吗
No.
不啊
Oh. Thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Pleasure.
乐意效劳
So, how's Melanie? Mm.
你太太怎么样
Uh, she's great.
都挺好的
Yeah, yeah. She's... really likes her job,
很喜欢她的工作
and she's always been pretty happy.
而且总是那么开心
Diane just, uh, sold an article to HBO.
我太太刚卖了一篇文章给HBO电视台
They're gonna make a series out of it.
他们要拍一部电视剧呢
Oh. Cool.
这么好
Wow. Yeah.
是啊
So, uh, I went to Tufts today.
我今天回学校了
Bob Connor died.
康纳教授去世了
I know, I know.
我知道这件事
You knew? Yeah.
啊 你知道 对啊
Well, I spoke at his memorial.
追悼会我还发言了
Oh. You did? Yeah.
你还讲话了 对
We'd been in touch. Well, he'd asked me a few times
我们一直有联络 他还经常叫我
to speak in his class about journalism and government.
上班里讲讲新闻业和政府的事
Oh, he did? That's... that's flattering.
真的吗 这有点奉承啊
Yeah, I usually try and get out of that stuff, but,
有时候我也不想涉及太多 不过
you know, for him...
为了他
Such a good person.
多好的一个人啊
Yeah. Yeah, he was the, uh,
是的 他是
closest thing I ever had to a mentor.
跟我最亲近的导师了
Oh, right. That... Yes.
哦对啊
You were his favorite. Back in the day.
当初你是他最喜欢的学生