Uh, I think I might have offended him.
我觉得我好像什么地方冒犯他了
I thought he had his own jet, for some reason,
我之前一直以为他有私人飞机
and I brought it up, and maybe I sounded glib... I don't know...
结果顺口把这事说出来了 听着可能
but, uh, he seemed annoyed at me
我也不好说 他感觉有点生气
that I accused him of having his own plane.
就因为我说他有私人飞机
I felt bad.
让我感觉不好
Well, he does have a plane.
他是有私人飞机啊
No, he doesn't. Yes, he does.
没有没有 他真有
No, his company maybe leases one for him.
不是 他说那是公司给他租的
Yeah, that's his company. His company, his plane.
飞机公司就是他的啊 连公司带飞机
Are you sure?
你确定
Did you not read the piece in the Times?
你没看时代周刊的文章吗
Oh, my God, he's getting sued.
佛祖啊 他被起诉了
He lost a lot of money for a lot of powerful people.
他让很多有权有势的人损失了一大笔钱
He's running scared.
都吓尿裤子了
Oh, my God. That's, uh... I...
那可真是
Might be why he was a little, uh, sensitive about it.
可能他因为这个才有点敏感
Yeah. I guess, uh... Oh. I thought, uh... I guess I got that wrong. I don't know.
好吧 可能是我理解错了
No, Jason is a pillar of society.
杰森可是社会的核心人物