Yeah. I wish I'd been there at his memorial.
多希望追悼会我在场
I wish I'd known.
希望能早点知道
If I had seen you at Nick's wedding,
要是当初在尼克的婚礼上见到你
I would have told you about it. It happened right after.
我就告诉你了 就在那之后不久
Yeah. I didn't know about Nick's thing either.
其实尼克的婚礼我也不知道
Well, you didn't miss much.
好吧 你也没错过太多
Nick has gotten s... I mean, I love the guy.
尼克那家伙 我挺喜欢他的
But the more successful he gets, the gayer he gets.
不过那家伙越成功 就越同性恋
He's, like, a fullon flamer now,
现在已经基本公开了
with hairless dudes in banana hammocks
跟他谢了顶的基友在吊床上
running around his house, humping each other.
要么围着房子跑来跑去 各种亲热
Yeah, I saw that house in, uh, Architectural Digest.
对 我在《建筑文摘》上看过他的别墅
It's... Oh, yeah, yeah. It's like the set for a scifi gay porno or something.
简直就像拍科幻风格同性恋电影的片场
I, um, talked to Jason today.
我还和杰森打了电话
Oh, yeah? How's he?
是吗 他怎么样
Uh, he sounded stressed.
压力挺大的
His, uh... his kid's sick.
他 他孩子生病了
I think she has something wrong with her spine.
脊柱可能是出了什么问题
Oh, that sucks.
那可太惨了
Uh, which one?
哪一个
He has, like, four.
他好像有四个孩子