Mona? Is that you?
梦娜 是你吗
- Hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's a card for Alison.
只是要给艾莉森一张贺卡
I know it's totally retro, but e-mails can be deleted
我知道这太复古了 不过电子邮件可以被删掉
and she would never take my calls, so..
而且她也一直不接我的电话 所以
You look great, Spencer.
你看上去很不错 斯宾塞
Much better than the last time I saw you.
比我上次见到你时好多了
I was on a hospital gurney.
我住过院了
Yeah, me too, but you looked more graceful being rolled.
是的 我也是 但是你住过之后好多了
Mona...can I ask you something?
梦娜 我能问你点事吗
You were in that dollhouse longer than any of us.
你在那个玩偶之家的时间比我们都长
So do you think that it's possible
你觉得有没有可能
or could there be a chance
哪怕是很小的可能性
that there was another girl that was trapped down there?
那个地方还关着另一个女孩
Not Sara Harvey, but a-a younger girl
我不是说莎拉·哈维 而是一个更年轻的女孩
maybe 11 or 12.
大约十一二岁
Why are you asking me this?
你为什么问我这个
I-I-I have this image in my head of a young girl.
我脑子里一直有一个小女孩的画面
She looks a lot like a young Alison and she's..
她看上去很像艾莉森小时候 而且她
guiding me towards this creepy room
带我去了一间很诡异的房间
with these rusted bathtubs.
有很多生锈的浴缸
I think that everyone that was trapped
我觉得所有被困在那里的人
in that place escaped, Spencer.
都已经跑出来了 斯宾塞