Look, before we do this, can I just say one thing?
开始之前 我能先说句话吗
Sure.
好
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was way outta line this morning.
今早我说的话太过分了
You are not the source of my anger.
你不是我生气的原因
Clearly, you got more screwed over by that Mona stunt
显然 梦娜把你整得比我还惨
than I did, and if you found a way to forgive her--
如果你已经能原谅她
I have.
我原谅她了
And it would be great if you could too.
如果你也能原谅她 那就太好了
That... may not happen overnight.
一夜之间也许无法原谅
Mona's complicated. Okay?
梦娜很让人难懂
But she is not the real monster here.
但真正的坏人并不是她
That person hasn't been caught yet.
罪魁祸首还没抓到
Maybe you're right..
也许你说得对
but I still can't help but wonder if that..
可我还是忍不住想知道
Radley place helped Mona or made her worse.
拉德里是帮了梦娜还是令她情况更糟
Well, she's not the only one.
不止她一人
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
That nut house may have closed down
那精神病院可能已经关闭了
but it still holds all the answers.
但是所有的答案仍然在那
Answers to what?
什么答案
I thought the police... ask the questions.
不是警察才问问题吗