The courier who transported his organs.
运送他器官的人
So what? That doesn't mean squat.
那又怎样 这不能说明什么
Hanna, you can't donate your heart, liver and both kidneys
汉娜 捐了心脏 肝 两个肾之后
and still play Boggle in the Radley rec room, he's dead.
还能在拉德里玩填字游戏吗 他死了
Well, someone is pretending to be him, so who is it?
有人在假扮他 是谁啊
- Who is Charles? - I don't know.
-谁是查尔斯 -我不知道
This is just a bunch of medical files.
这里只有一堆医疗文件
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
Oh, my God. Is that a kneecap?
天哪 那是膝盖骨吗
- Don't touch it. - Why would I touch it?
-别碰它 -我怎么会碰呢
Spencer, where are you going?
斯宾塞 你要去哪
If you leave me alone here, I--
你要是敢把我一个人留在这 我就
Just shut up. I'm just getting something to fish it out.
闭嘴 我是拿东西把它捞出来
Fish it out? I don't wanna see what it's connected to.
捞出来 我可不想看到它连着的东西
Spencer. Spencer, stop. Please, stop.
斯宾塞 斯宾塞 不要 求你别捞了
Breathe, breathe, it's a doll.
没事 没事 是个玩偶
- What? - It's a Resusci Anne.
-什么 -是个模型
Well, w-w-what-what is that? Like a-a blowup thingy?
那是什么 能吹气的吗
No, you blow into it, they use it to teach CPR.
往里吹气的 是用来教别人做心肺复苏的