I've got to go to Hanna's.
我得去汉娜家
Why? - She's having a rough night.
干什么 -她今晚很难过
She wants her friends around her.
想让她的朋友都在身边
Does she?
是吗
And will Lorenzo be there to comfort her too?
洛伦佐也会去那里安慰她吗
I've gotta go. - You are not going anywhere.
我得走了 -你哪里都不许去
And if you keep this up, I will take you far away from here.
如果你继续这样 我会把你送到很远的地方
I mean it. - What?
我是认真的 -怎么
You gonna bury me at Aunt Carol's farm too?
你要把我也埋在卡罗尔姨妈的农场里吗
Shove me in the ground right next to Charles?
把我埋在查尔斯边上吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Am I crazy? That's a girl, right?
我没疯吧 那是个女的对吧
That's a bust and it's Leslie Stone's.
那是莱斯利·斯通的半身像
Hanna, stop. We barely know anything about that girl.
别闹 汉娜 我们根本不了解那个姑娘
I mean, taking us down in a courtroom is not the same
在法庭上扳倒我们跟在仓库搞定我们
as taking us down to that bunker.
并不是一回事
Aria's right. I mean, why? Why would she torture us?
艾瑞亚说得对 她没理由折磨我们啊
Because she's unstable, that's why.
因为她状态不稳定
That girl's got bigger mood swings than that..
她的精神波动情况比
Captain Hook ride at Hershey Park.
梦幻岛的虎克船长还严重
And you forgot to mention that she once shared a room
你忘记说她曾经在拉德里
at Radley with Bethany Young.
跟宝芬妮·杨是室友了
What?
什么
They were roommates
她们是室友
and probably pretty close.
说不定很亲近
Lesli must think that we helped Ali kill Bethany that night
莱斯利肯定以为那晚我们帮艾莉杀了宝芬妮
and then dumped her body in that pit.
然后帮忙把她的尸体扔到那个坑里了
Your sister did that. - No.
那是你姐姐干的 -不是
Melissa just...buried her alive.
梅丽莎只是...把她活埋了