Hi, um, does Emily Fields still work here?
你好 艾米丽·菲尔兹还在这做吗
Sorry, I... heard you talking about Emily.
抱歉 听到你说起艾米丽
No, she-she doesn't work here at the moment.
她现在已经不在这做了
Okay.
好
But I'm-I'm Ezra Fitz, I'm the owner.
我叫以斯拉·费兹 是这的老板
I can pass along any..
我可以帮你转告...
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Ezra?
以斯拉
Why-why do I know that name?
我好像知道这个名字
I-I feel like Emily had a teacher.
艾米丽以前有个老师就叫这名字
Yes, that would be me.
没错 就是我
I had bit of a career change.
我换了份工作
I'm Nicole Gordon. - Hi.
我叫妮可·戈登 -你好
I worked with Emily in Haiti.
我在海地和艾米丽一起工作过的
We did that housing program.
我们一起做过住房计划
Oh, yes. That's right.
是的 没错
She had an amazing summer with you guys.
她那年暑假和你们一起过得很开心
Yeah, that's what I thought, but then
是的 我也这么想的 可是后来
she changed her e-mail and her number
她换了邮箱和电话
and never sent me an update.
也没有告诉我
Well, I mean, she had to..
她也是迫不得已
change everything.
换掉所有的的东西
After the trial.
在那场庭审之后
When was the last time you two spoke?
你们上次通话是什么时候
I've been in India the past eight months.
我过去八个月一直在印度
What trial?
什么庭审
I mean, someone must've seen something, right?
一定有人看见了什么 对吧
A had to have been trailing us the whole time
A一定是一直在跟踪我们
and we weren't the only ones here.
而且这里不光有我们
Yeah.
是的
There's a guy that runs this place, but I don't see him.
有个人管理这里 不过我没见过他