Em?
艾米
It's kind of hard to hunt for cloths and pick emojis at the same time.
一边找衣服一边挑表情发短信挺难吧
Sorry. I was just checking with Sara.
对不起 我是看看莎拉怎么样了
I wanted to see how her first day was going.
我想知道她第一天工作顺不顺利
Well, you two seem to have gotten pretty close.
你们俩好像走得很近啊
Well, yeah. She's staying with me.
是啊 她住在我家
For how long?
多久了
I told you guys. She has a bad home life.
我跟你们说过 她原来的家庭不好
And we all had things come back to.
但我们都有自己的归宿
People who love us.
爱我们的人
I was just wondering what it was like for her down there.
我一直在想她当时在那里是什么感觉
What she was thinkin' about in the dark..
在黑暗中她会想些什么
got her through it.
让她度过一天又一天
Clark?
克拉克
Hi. What.. What are you doing here?
你好 你来这干什么
Just came back to take some new pictures.
我来再拍几张新照片
Somebody stole mine this morning.
早晨有人把我之前的偷走了
Oh, Em, this is Clark.
艾米 这是克拉克
The photographer I met at Hollis.
我在赫里斯大学认识的摄影师
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So what are you doing here?
你们在这干什么
When I got home I-I realized I lost my tripod.
我回家后发现我的三脚架丢了
I thought I must've left it here.
我想一定是落在这了
Well, let me help you look.
我来帮你找吧
Oh, no. That's fine.
不用了 没事的
Emily offered to help, so..
有艾米丽帮我 所以
Hey, a friend of mine is looking for me at The Brew.
有个朋友去咖啡店找我的