Why does Caleb wanna cut your meat?
为什么凯勒要给你切肉
Because he thinks I'm weak and I'm not.
因为他觉得我很虚弱 可我不是
Oh, my God.
天呐
She has, like, ten pairs of these grandma glasses in here.
她有十来副老奶奶戴的那种眼镜
Okay, look, I'm gonna text Caleb.
好吧 我要给凯勒发短信了
No, don't.
别 不要
We need his help to copy this.
我们需要他帮忙复制这张卡
I'm not gonna tell him why.
我不会告诉他原因的
Oh, my God.
天呐
I can see better with these.
戴上后我的视觉更清楚了
I needed glasses this whole time and I never knew it.
原来我一直需要戴眼镜 我却不知道
Let me see.
我看看
Give me another pair.
给我另一副
There's no prescription in these.
眼镜没有度数
What? - They're clear.
什么 -是平镜
They're fake. She has multiple pairs of fake glasses.
是假的 她有好几副假眼镜
God, this girl is fooling everyone.
天呐 这姑娘骗了所有人
Oh, my God.
天呐
What? What's inside the boxes?
怎么了 盒子里是什么
They're unassembled cages.
是没拼装的笼子
Cages? For what?
笼子 装什么的
They're not for gerbils, Hanna.
不是装沙鼠的那种 汉娜
There's four of them and each one is big enough for..
这里有四个 每个都足够大装下