Here it is. I've been here once before with Keefer.
就是这里。我跟琦芙来过这里一次。
Judah's a really chill guy, kind of a tech genius.
朱达是个很放松的人,有点电脑宅。
Think we can probably sell them all here.
我们应该能把货全卖掉。
Are you okay? You haven't spoken the entire way over here,
你没事吧?整条路上你一句话都没说,
which is either a side effect of the pot, or my early Christmas present.
只可能是大麻的副作用,或我提早收到了圣诞礼物。
No, I'm fine. I feel exactly the same. It hasn't changed me at all.
我没事啊,感觉跟以前一样。性格也完全没变化啊。
Careful with the box, 'cause you're smearing the cupcakes.
小心盒子,小蛋糕会糊掉的。
Oh, what does it matter? We're all gonna die.
有啥关系,反正我们都会死。
Is this that other personality you were telling me about?
这就是你跟我说的另一个人格吗?
No, it's still me. Not that I matter. None of us do. We're all gonna die. Oh, crap.
我还是我啊,不过我屁都不是。所有人都比屁还不如,都是要死的。惨了。
Hey, Max! I was so happy that you called.
麦克斯!接到你电话,我好高兴啊。
And we're so happy you're addicted to marijuana.
你染上大麻无法自拔,我们也好高兴。
You know it always leads to heroin...
抽大麻的人后来都会吸海洛因...
Which leads to death. We get it. You're the one not-fun stoner.
之后就会死掉,我们都懂。你是唯一吸完毒还很无趣的人。