Oh, my God! It's the cops! It's probably that same SWAT team!
惨了,条子来了!估计就是上次那队特警!
I told you not to get involved with drugs! I told you!
我都说了让你别跟毒品沾边!我早告诉过你了!
Shut it, Caroline! Shut it! Relax, it's Sophie.
闭嘴,卡洛琳,闭嘴!别紧张,是苏菲啦。
Hi, girls. I got my period. Yeah, I got killer cramps.
姑娘们,我月经来了。肚子疼得要死。
It's like I got a tractor in my uterus.
像我子宫里有台拖拉机在乱搅一样。
Sophie, we're sorry you're not feeling well.
苏菲,你不舒服我们也很遗憾。
Yeah, you know, it's times like these I think God's a bitch.
这种时候总让我觉得,老天爷真贱。
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What's that smell?
慢着,慢着。那是什么味道?
Nothing. It's nothing.
没什么,没什么味道。
Maui wowie! Oh, you girls have been holding out on me!
是大麻啊!你们这俩小姑娘还对我藏招啦!
Oh! All right! Okay! This is what I'm talking about!
好啦,爽啊!老娘要的就是这个呀!
Oh, my God, good-bye, killer cramps! Hello, pot party!
天啊,再见啦,疼死人的肚痛!来吧,大麻派对!
I am picking up what you are laying down.
老娘要来收成你们种下的"麻"了。
I think we found our new product spokesperson.
看来我们找到了我们新的产品代言人了。