So, that's that.
那就这样了
The judge says Charlotte can go home.
法官说夏洛蒂能回家了
Thanks for your help, Ali.
谢谢你们的帮助 艾莉
Did you guys see?
你们看到了吗
We saw.
看到了
Everyone, say hello to the only honest woman in town.
大家好 这位是镇上唯一一名诚实的良民
- I'm sorry. - No, we're sorry.
-我很抱歉 -不 我们才抱歉
You're small, but you are mighty.
你个头这么小 勇气那么大
You put us all to shame.
你让我们都感到羞愧
Alright, everyone turn your phones off.
好了 大家把手机都关机
Not silent, not vibrate, off.
不是静音 不是振动 而是关机
I can't turn my phone all the way off.
我不能一直手机关机
Spencer, one of the lifesaving pieces of information
斯宾塞 我所学到的逃生信息之一
I've learned, is that these things
那就是这些东西
actually have an off button.
真的有个关机键
Do it, Spencer.
快点 斯宾塞
Okay!
好吧
The coven of the sacred cocktails is now in session.
神圣的鸡尾酒女巫要出场了