Last call in Rosewood.
玫瑰镇最后一轮酒
Can we just go someplace and dance?
我们就不能找个地方跳个舞吗
That's why god invented the mini-bar, em.
所以上帝才发明了迷你酒吧
We can go back to my suite.
我们能回我的套间
'tis but the crank of the evening.
享受夜晚的魅力
Hey, don't.
别
My mom runs this joint.
这地方是我妈妈合开的
You guys wanna hear something funny?
你们想听点有意思的事吗
I'd love to hear something funny.
我很想听点有意思的事
I thought it wouldn't matter what we said to the judge..
我以为我们对法官说的话无足轻重
Because I thought they would never let her out.
因为我以为他们永远不会让她出来
I thought that we could just lie for Ali
我以为只是让我们为艾莉
one more time and it wouldn't matter.
再撒一次谎 没什么大不了的
But it did.
其实不然
They let "A" Out.
他们把A放出来了
Wouldn't it just be the biggest cosmic joke ever
如果夏洛蒂以后过上了幸福的生活
if Charlotte gets to live happily ever after?
这会不会是全宇宙最好笑的笑话
If she can do it, so can we.
如果她能做到 那我们也可以
A toast to Charlotte.
敬夏洛蒂