Spence, breathe.
斯宾塞 深呼吸
Being back here is making you paranoid.
回到这里让你变得很多疑
Nobody's trying to hurt you, okay?
没有人想要伤害你 好吗
I'm telling you
我告诉你
this is all just one big coincidence.
这只是一个巨大的巧合
I don't think the police are gonna see it that way.
我觉得警察不会这么想
You told me you had a relationship with this person.
你和我说过 你和这个人有关系
Ezra Fitz was my high school English teacher.
以斯拉·费兹是我的高中英语老师
And he told you he's gonna give back the advance back?
他告诉你 他要把稿费退回来吗
Well...He said he's thinking about it.
他说他在考虑
You heard about what happened to his girlfriend.
你听说过他女朋友出的事了
He's not in a good place right now.
他现在状态很不好
No writer is ever in a good place, Aria.
没有作者是状态好的 艾瑞亚
I thought the teacher angle would help
我以为从老师角度切入是好事
but perhaps that's the problem.
没想到反而是弄巧成拙了
Maybe Fitz isn't taking you seriously
也许费兹并没有把你当回事
because you were his student.
因为你是他的学生
Liam, I want you to take over.
利亚姆 我希望你来接手
Take over?
接手
Jillian, it's not Aria's fault.
吉莉恩 这不是艾瑞亚的错
'She went to testify at this hearing'
她去听证会上作证了
'and there was a murder in this town--'
因为城里出了件谋杀案