You know what?
你知道吗
Forget that. Um, I'm sorry I even asked.
算了吧 抱歉我提这种无理的要求
You want me to be your alibi? - No. No, I don't.
你想我做你的不在场证人 -没有 我没有
I really didn't think this through.
我真的没这么想过
Let's just pretend that I never came here.
当我没来过吧
Hey, when you're in New York, let's get dinner.
等你去纽约的时候 我请你吃饭
Uh, Hanna.
汉娜
You need me, I'm there for you.
你需要我 而我会帮你
"And still there they were stars reeling overhead
"他们仍在那里 星星在头顶盘旋
"The earth barely moving beneath them.
"地球在脚下纹丝不动
"He knew in that moment
"他知道就在那一刻
"whether they made it through this night or not
"无论他们能否挺过那一晚
he finally found his match."
他终于找到了那个人"
Okay, is it just me or is this amazing?
好 你要问这是我 还是说它写得很好
Uh, I-I-I mean
我的意思是
there's some stuff that needs connective tissue--
有些部分确实需要加上些关联词
- Is he writin' about you? - What?
-他写的是你吗 -什么
What are you talking about? No.
你在说什么 不
This book is about him and Nicole.
这本书是写他和妮可
Well, I'm just saying the description--
我是想说这个描述...
She was small like me. Big deal.
她和我一样娇小 没什么大不了
Ezra likes small women. Get a grip.
伊斯拉喜欢娇小的女人 别乱想
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这么说
Aria, you guys went through a lot together.
艾瑞亚 你们一起经历过很多事
- That was high school. - Not for him.
-那是高中的事了 -不是为了他
Why are you so upset?
你怎么这么焦虑
It's just been a rough couple of days.
这几天很难熬