And we're readin' an unfinished novel
而我们在读一本可能是
by somebody who may have killed--
凶手的人没写完的小说
Emily, don't.
艾米丽 别说了
He said he went home.
他说过他回家了
Okay, well, tell me why Sara Harvey won't..
好 那告诉我为什么莎拉·哈维不...
...go home?
...回家
Everywhere I go, she's been shadowing me
无论我去哪 她都如影随形
like some dark cloud.
阴魂不散
I'm afraid that she might know something.
恐怕她知道一些内情吧
I mean, was she sitting in that lobby that night?
她那晚坐在大厅里吗
Wait. Can't Hanna's mom just kick her out of the hotel?
等等 汉娜的妈妈不能直接把她赶出酒店吗
For what? You can't evict somebody
凭什么 你不能因为人家
for eating fried chicken with gloves.
戴手套吃炸鸡 就把人家赶走吧
Okay, well, just stop thinking about her.
好了 别想她的事了
- Go get the dinner with your mom. - No.
-去和你妈妈吃晚饭吧 -不要
I'll sit here.
我要坐在这里
- Hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
Uh, come in.
进来吧
- What's this? - Uh, research.
-这是什么 -调查
My boss wants to buy a cat while she's in Asia.
我老板在亚洲想买只猫
They have this weird breed with super short legs.
那里有这种腿超短的神奇品种
They call them Munchkins.
他们称之为曼基康短腿猫