When do you have to go in? - 5:00.
你什么时候进去 -五点
He already grilled my mom. - Alright, Hanna.
他已经拷问过了我妈妈 -好了 汉娜
Don't forget. This is Lorenzo, not Wilden.
别忘了 这是洛伦佐 不是威尔登
He's not bent on making Ali's friends look like--
他不会让艾莉的朋友...
Friends?
朋友
Have you heard from Ali since that dinner?
那顿晚饭之后 艾莉有和你们联系过吗
Have you?
有吗
Alison is not looking to make any more friendship bracelets.
艾莉森并不想和我们继续做朋友
I thought you said Lucas was gonna help.
你不是说卢卡斯会来帮忙吗
You're worry he won't come through?
你担心他没法承受吗
I'm worried about everything, Emily.
我担心所有事 艾米丽
My mom losing her job, my boss firing me
担心我妈妈丢了饭碗 我老板炒了我
because I didn't send the right laxative to Tokyo.
因为我没给东京送合适的泻药
Everything!
所有事
Do you wanna mix that with water?
你要把那玩意儿掺点水吗
No.
不
God, I hate that I'm in that place
天 我讨厌让自己陷入这种境地
and being forced to lie like
然后被逼得
I'm in 11th grade all over again.
像高二时一样撒谎
Oh, it's Liam.
是利亚姆
- Hey, you got a minute? - Sure, what's up?
-你有时间吗 -怎么了
Why are you unbuttoning your shirt?
你为什么要脱掉你的上衣
Uh, I have to go pick up Jillian's mother at Logan
我得去洛根接吉莉恩的妈妈
and take her to this trustee thing at the Gardner.
然后带她去加德纳处理信托人的事
I'm officially a male escort for 80-year-old cougars.
我现在正式成为一个80岁老太的男伴了
Liam?
利亚姆
I am not alone. Hanna and Emily are here.
我不是一个人 汉娜和艾米丽也在