So you reached out to a friend
所以你联系了一个
you hadn't seen in, what, five years?
你大概五年多没见面的朋友吗
Lucas and I were close.
卢卡斯和我以前关系很好
And were any of the others awake for this 3 A.M. snack?
其他人有在三点时醒来参加你们的茶话会吗
No. I mean, I'm the only one
不 我是说 只有我
who even eats fried mozzarella sticks.
还会吃炸芝士棒
Do you mind if invite someone else to join us?
我能找人来加入我们吗
Can you come in here, please?
你能进来吗
Maybe you can help us?
也许你能帮助我们
Hanna doesn't seem to recall letting you into the hotel.
汉娜不记得让你进了酒店
She didn't. There was another guest leaving as I got there.
不是她 我到的时候刚好有一位客人要走
Can you describe this guest?
你能描述一下这位客人吗
Uh, a man.
一个男人
I didn't get a good look. My hands were full of greasy bags.
我没有仔细看 我手上挂满了油腻腻的食品袋
Why were you so eager to drop off food
你为什么这么急着在大半夜
in the middle of the night?
去送吃的
Hanna called.
汉娜打电话来了
And I was happy to hear her voice.
我听到她的声音很高兴
and she sound little tipsy
她听上去有点醉
so I thought that maybe we could have little bit of fun.
所以我想我们也许能找点乐子
Talking. He means talking.
他是说聊天