It's all here. $1,000. So that's it. No more lawsuit.
钱都在这了,一共一千块。事情解决,诉讼撤销。
Actually, that's not it. As it turns out, we're gonna need 500 more.
老实说,事情还没解决。事实证明,还得再给五百块。
For what? Did your dues for the serial killer's union and the pedophile guild come up at the same time this year?
为什么,难不成连环杀手协会和恋童癖协会今年都得在同一时间交年费吗?
Pierre's in crisis! But his psychiatrist could tell you more about that.
皮埃尔情况十分不妙!就让他的精神科医生跟你们解释吧。
If there's a psychiatrist in this apartment who hasn't locked him up, I don't trust his opinion.
如果这公寓里有精神科医生却没有把这疯子关起来,他的意见我才不信。
I'm Dr. Pangloss. Pierre broke more than his hip in your cupcake shop.
我是潘格罗斯医生。皮埃尔在你们店里,不仅摔伤了他的髋骨。
He broke his spirit. He lost his dream!
还摔垮了他的精神。摔碎了他的梦想!
He no longer wants to perform.
他现在再也不想表演了。
This is where he cuts us in half and sews my top to your bottom.
现在他要把我们切成两半,把我的上半身跟你的下半身缝在一起了。
On the plus side, we'd look amazing.
从好的方面看,就是前凸后翘腿子长。
Yeah, well, you heard it.
没错,你们也听见了。
Pierre's ready to give up his art, and he needs a little more money.
皮埃尔准备放弃他的艺术生涯,所以他需要多一点钱。
Forget it, puppet nuts. We don't have $500. We don't have 500 anything.
休想,脑残娃娃迷,我们没有五百块。也无任何数量达五百的东西。
Well, think about it. That's my tea kettle. Yvette! Uhh! I'll do it.
好好考虑下吧。我的茶壶烧开了,伊薇特!算了,我自己来吧。
I'm not so sure the hostility is quite working, so why don't you go wait in the hall?
我觉得你凶他一点用都没有,不如你去走廊里等着吧?
And I'll try to talk some sense into him alone.
我会试着好好跟他讲讲理。
You are the only person in the world who would insist on being alone with this man, but okay.
你是这世界唯一一个坚持要跟他单独共处一室的人,不过随你吧。
Please just listen. We are broke. To get any more money, we'd have to strip.
拜托听我说,我们俩一穷二白。要再赚五百块,我们就得去跳脱衣舞了。
Well, Gigi and Lana started off as strippers, and now they're in the Folies Bergere, so...
琪琪和拉娜一开始也是脱衣舞娘,而现在她们可是女神游乐厅的红人,所以...
You know, even for a middle-aged puppeteer, you're a freak.
人到中年,还当操偶师已经很怪,而你是怪中之怪。
See you in court!
法庭上见!
Nothing. He's gonna sue us, and we have no other tricks up our sleeve.
没成功,他告定咱们了,我们也没有其他锦囊妙计了。
Well, maybe not my sleeve, but how about my coat? Pierre? Right there.
或许我的锦囊里没有,但请看我的外套。皮埃尔?被老娘偷出来了。