Hey, dad, it's me.'
爸爸 是我
Yeah, good. Umm, uh, I've got a quick favor to ask.
我很好 我想找你帮个忙
I got another text too.
我也收到了另一封短信
What'd yours say?
你的说的什么
Why are you whispering?
你为什么要小声说话
Because Jordan's here.
因为乔丹在这儿
Well, did you tell him about it?
那你告诉他了吗
Because I really wanna tell Caleb.
因为我真的很想告诉凯勒
Because he's Caleb or...because you guys are...
因为他是凯勒 还是因为你们俩已经
You know what, Hanna.
汉娜 你知道吗
Look, if you're really not okay with this--
如果你因为这事儿不开心
Wow, that was fast.
真够快的
It's never gonna happen again, okay?
这不会再发生了 好吗
I swear it.
我发誓
You know what, that was just a knee-jerk reaction.
这只是一个条件反射
It's fine, Spencer, really.
没关系 斯宾塞 真的
I told Jordan I erased the tape.
我告诉乔丹我抹掉了录像
But I'm afraid to tell him about that text.
但我不敢告诉他短信的事儿
I mean, this person threatened to blow us up.
我是指 这个人恐吓要毁了我们
My-my brain is telling me to be honest, but...
我的 我的大脑告诉我要诚实 但是
my PTSD is telling me to shut the hell up.
我的创伤后精神紧张性精神障碍让我闭嘴
Let me get Caleb on this.
我来找凯勒解决这事
Maybe he can shut this down
也许他可以解决这个
And then you can tell Jordan everything.
然后你可以告诉乔丹所有事
Okay. Do it, Spencer.
好的 行动吧 斯宾塞