He's not here.
他不在这
But his car's parked right outside.
但他的车停在外面
Hello.
你好
Dad...I need to talk to you.
爸爸 我有事想跟你说
It's not a good time, Aria. I'm in a meeting.
我现在没空 艾瑞亚 我在开会
This can't wait.
事情很紧急
I'm sorry, I-I really have to go.
抱歉 我 我得挂了
I'll call you later. I love you.
一会儿再打给你 我爱你
He hung up on me.
他挂了我电话
I think she knows.
我想她知道了
Something's really wrong.
事情真的很不对劲
Where are you going with this?
你想到什么了吗
You went to see her? - Yes, Byron. I did.
你去看她了吗 -是的 拜伦 我去了
Why on earth would you go see her?
你到底为什么要去看她
I...enough, okay? Please.
我 够了好吗 拜托
She kidnapped and tortured our daughter.
她绑架并折磨了咱们女儿
I went to visit her today to hear Charlotte's story.
我今天去看了夏洛蒂 听了她的故事
After I asked you not to go.
在我让你别去之后
She did terrible things, Byron. Terrible.
她做了很可怕的事 拜伦 很可怕
And I wanted to know why. I needed to know why.
我想知道原因 我需要知道原因
Okay. Why did she do it?
好吧 原因是什么