Seriously, Max, it's just a matter of time before we're telling Anne Hathaway,
麦克斯,说真的,成功只是早晚的问题,我们很快就有机会对安妮·海瑟薇说,
"Forget that fake smile and just go wait in line like everybody else."
"你的假笑不管用,想买小蛋糕就跟大家一样乖乖排队。"
Han, they're opening up a whole Foods right near our cupcake shop.
阿憨,我们小蛋糕店附近要开一家全食超市呢。
Another Whole Foods? They won't be happy till it's "Whole Country," am I right?
又一家全食超市啊?是不是要等"全食"变"全国"他们才满意啊?
I saw that on a meme.
我在网上个帖子里看到的。
Now we have to stay in that neighborhood.
当务之急是要守住这家宝店。
We just have to come up with six months rent up front.
我们只要想出去哪筹六个月的租金就行了。
Well, I'd love to help you, ladies, but I forgot my pin number in 2008.
女孩们,我很乐意伸出援手,但我在2008年,就忘了我银行卡的密码。
Wait a minute, 2008. That's my pin number!
等等,2008。那就是我的密码!
You want my money? Ehr mah gerd.
你们想跟我借啊?偶的天啊。
I've been looking at a lot of memes.
我最近在网上看了很多热帖。
Oh, that's who you look like. Grumpy cat!
我想起来你长得像谁了。暴躁猫!
Max, I know we've borrowed from everyone we know,
麦克斯,我知道我们能借的都借了,
but I'm so convinced that this is the right thing
但我非常确定这条路是对的,
that I'm willing to stoop to something I never thought I'd do.
我愿意牺牲去做一件我永远也不会做的事。
Look, you're sweet and you're adorable,
你的确是很甜美又可爱
but you're way too bony to bring in more than 40 a night.
但是你太骨感了,一个晚上顶多只能"赚"到40
And even if you got an animal sidekick, it's still not gonna get us there.
就算你有只动物做噱头搭档,我们还是到不了那目标。
It would get me there.
但是够我"到"了。
We can make an appointment, go into the city, and ask my Aunt Charity for the money.
我们可以预约一下,去市中心,然后跟我查莉蒂姑姑借钱。
She's president of a cosmetic empire and she's filthy rich.
她是化妆品王国的总裁,富得流油。
And how is she literally the only thing you've never talked about?
那为什么你什么屁话都说,却从没提起过她啊?
Because she hates me.
因为她很讨厌我啊。
That's what family is.
亲人就是这样啊。
People who hate you, but can't kill you 'cause they're the first ones questioned.
亲人就是恨你,但又不能杀你的人,因为你死了,警察会第一个找他们问话。