Oh, yeah. Look at him. Come on and Vogue.
哎哟,看这小伙。"来吧,时尚"。
Yes. Yeah, dance to the music.
没错。跟着音乐跳吧。
Remember when Madonna was alive?
还记得麦当娜还在世的那会吗?
Those were the good old days.
那些年可真是美好岁月啊。
We'll give you some time to think about it, but with your delinquent rent history,
我们会给你们一点时间考虑,不过你们拖欠租金次数过多,
if you stay, we would need six months' rent up front.
就算你们想留下,也得先预交六个月的租金。
So I'd take the $25,000. It's a good deal.
我建议你们收下这两万五吧。这条件很不错了。
$25,000? Uh, uh, we...call...you. Okay?
两万五啊?我们会打给你,好吗?
Sophie, it's none of your business. This is our decision.
苏菲,这又不关你的事。这事得我们自己决定。
You said you were looking for a sign.
你自己说想要上天给个指示的啊。
What's more of a sign than sign language?
指手划脚的手语不就是最明显的指示了吗?
No. End of story. I would not sell this shop for all the McNuggets in the world.
不行,不必多说了。就算给我全世界的"麦乐鸡",我也不会卖掉这小店。
I still believe in our dream, and it does not end with an offer from the deaf real estate jam.
我对我们的梦想还有信心,这梦想也绝不该在聋子中介随便开个价后就轻易结束。
Women. Am I right?
女人啊,就爱意气用事?