I'd love to give you that promotion, Beverly. But first, you'll have to do something... for me.
我也希望给你那升职机会啊,贝弗莉。但在那之前,你得先帮我...做点事情。
Don't do it, Beverly! Don't do it!
别做啊,贝弗莉,别做!
Spoiler alert. I've watched this in here before, and it does not end well for Beverly.
剧透警告,我看过这影带了,贝弗莉的下场可不太妙啊。
Well, not to blame the victim, but who wears a black bra to work?
我不是要怪被害人,但谁没事穿黑胸罩上班啊?
These shelves would be so much better if they were alphabetized and color-coordinated.
这柜子如果能够按字母首排列,然后再根据颜色排列就能好很多呢。
Forget that cabinet and look at the top shelf on Beverly. I'm a little jelly.
别管了,快来看贝弗莉的上层柜子。我都有点嫉妒她了。
That's right, Beverly. Now, bend down and pick up that file.
这样就对了,贝弗莉。现在弯下腰,捡起那文件吧。
Oh, Doug, you're up to your old tricks, and she falls for it every time.
道格你又故技重施了,但她每次都上钩。
Let's pause here and write down these rules we've learned from Beverly and Doug.
在此暂停一下,然后记下我们从贝弗莉与道格影片中学到的规矩。
Oh, I love the smell in here.
我爱死这里的味道了。
Reminds me of interning on Wall Street, you know, minus the dignity and the future.
让我想起在华尔街实习的日子,除了没有尊严与未来的部分之外。
But why would the paper products be near the toner cartridges?
为什么纸制品会与碳粉盒摆一起啊?
Whoever organized this place must have been stupid or lazy or both.
当初整理这柜子的人不是蠢就是懒,或者两者皆是。
A-both. Forget all that shelf stuff.
两者皆是。别管人家柜子了。
You are not here to improve office layout, you're here to keep quiet, pretend like you're working,
你不是来改善人家办公布局的,你是来保持安静,假装干活,
and steal five to ten vitamin waters from the break room at the end of each day.
然后每天工作尾声偷偷从休息室偷五到十瓶维他命水走的。