What are you doing? You never give anybody your real name.
你在干嘛啊?怎么可以告诉别人真名呢。
That way, when you make your little data entry mistake, they can't track the real you down.
给假名,这样你要是不小心输入错数据,他们没办法逮到你负责。
You didn't see me at the Enron trial, did you?
你看安然公司的审判,就没抓我去吧?
And that light in your eyes? Dim it down, way down. Show me.
还有你眼中希望的光芒,给我全关掉。让我看看。
That's actually really good. How'd you do that?
真不错,你怎么办到的
I thought about our future. Great!
我想到了我们的未来。太棒了!
Eli's in a meeting, but you gotta watch this sexual harassment video.
伊莱在开会,但你们得先看这个防治性骚扰的影带。
Watching a video seems like a waste of time when we could be doing something more productive.
看这影带有点浪费时间吧,何不让我们先开始干有用的活呢。
A waste of time? Let me just give you a "for instance."
浪费时间吗,让我给你们"打个比方"吧。
There's this Dominican guy, he's installing a new water jug in the office,
比方说有个多明尼加籍工人,他来给办公室换新的桶装水,
and he looks at one of the female employees and says, "Speaking of jugs,"
然后他看着一个女性员工说,"说到桶装水",
and then he reaches up and cups the employee's breastesses
然后他伸出魔爪,抓住了一个员工的胸部,
then starts twisting on the nips and what have you.
然后开始拧人家乳头之类的事情。
Now, how do you handle a situation like that?
如果是你碰到,你会怎么做呢?
That's actually how my longest relationship started.
我最长的那段感情就是这么开始的呢。