Hey, hand me that.
把那个递给我。
What? My new Westship company poncho?
什么?我的西船公司新雨披吗?
Yep. Now it's my booze bib.
对。现在是我的胸围巾了。
Oh, I love this. Somehow it's small enough to fit in your purse,
我爱死这个了。它既小到能装进你的包包,
but large enough to sleep under during an "Occupy Wall Street"-type situation.
但也大到能在发生抗议示威活动时穿着露宿睡觉。
Max, I'm pouring you more champagne because I have something really exciting I want to tell you.
麦克斯,我再给你倒点香槟,因为我有个超级兴奋的消息想告诉你。
I talked to Eli about hiring you full-time.
我跟伊莱说让他把你转成正式工。
You are now a junior executive's executive assistant!
你现在是初级行政主管的行政助理了!
I will knock you to the ground!
老娘要把你打得趴下!
Max, think about it. It comes with health care.
麦克斯,好好想想。你之后就有医保了。
You wouldn't have to decide between birth control pills and morning-after pills.
你以后就不用在长期避孕药和事后避孕药之间做选择了。
Are you trying to take away a woman's right to choose?
你是在剥夺一个女性选择的权利吗?
Come on, it could be so fun.
来嘛,会很好玩的。
Coming to work together, getting free coffee -- the good kind, the blended kind
一起上班,喝免费咖啡,好的那种,混合咖啡,
not to mention xeroxing our asses and feeling more alive than ever.
更不用说可以影印我们的屁屁来感到前所未有的活力。
Watch, I'll show you what a fun boss I can be. Let's xerox our asses.
瞧,我来示范下你上司可以多有趣。我们一起来影印屁屁吧。